NO MORE SNORE, GOOD BYE SLEEP APNEA IN THAILAND
SLEEP APNEA TREATMENT THAILAND
If you snore, you’ve probably heard the comments, the complaints and the jokes. But did you know that snoring can be a warning sign of a serious medical condition known as obstructive sleep apnea? It can affect your daytime performance, your job and your health! There are many causes of daytime sleepiness, but let’s focus on abnormal breathing during sleep. This is referred to as obstructive sleep apnea or sleep disorder breathing, and there are nasal surgical options to improve it.
- Obstructive sleep apnea is a condition in which your breathing is repeatedly obstructed or restricted for periods of 10 seconds or longer during sleep.
- Sleep apnea can range from mild to severe, based in part on the number of times each hour that you stop breathing.
- Loud or habitual snoring is one of the most frequent clues that sleep apnea may be present, and excessive daytime sleepiness is one of the most common consequences.
- Thinking ability, including concentration and memory can also be affected, which along with sleepiness may increase risk for motor vehicle accidents.
Sleep apnea is more likely to occur if you are overweight, use certain medicines or alcohol before bed, or sleep on your back. Your breathing stops, cutting off the flow of oxygen into your body and reducing the elimination of carbon dioxide (CO2) from the blood. Your brain detects this rise in CO2 and briefly wakes you up, re-opening your airways and re-starting your breathing. This process can be repeated several times during the night. Proper sleep may become impossible, resulting in severe fatigue and a decreased quality of life. Sleep apnea in adults can increase the risk of serious health problems such as heart failure, because it deprives the sufferer of adequate levels of oxygen, making the heart work harder than normal.
- Snoring occurs when floppy tissue in the airway relaxes during sleep and vibrates.
- Most snoring is caused by an enlarged or elongated soft palate and uvula at the back of the mouth.
- There are several alternative treatments for the existing treatment that vary from sewing a tennis ball into the pajama pocket of a person snoring to electric shock bands that give the person snoring a shock when they start snoring! Most of these remedies and devices are based on trying to keep the person snoring off their back or on the assumption that a person can be trained not to snore.
- Unfortunately, the person snoring has no control over their snoring.
The alternative treatments are:
- Somnoplasty is a unique procedure for shrinking redundant tissue. It is employed for reducing the volume of an enlarged soft palate and uvula as a treatment for habitual snoring.
- LAUP is a new technique utilizing the CO2 laser, improves post-operative results and also allows ambulatory treatment of snoring. Laser Assisted Uvula-Palatoplasty (LAUP) is an office procedure performed under local anesthesia. More than one session may be required in some patients. The whole procedure takes more or less than 15 minutes.
- Coblation Somnoplasty is a novel method applying radio frequency energy to shrink or reduce the excess tissue that cause snoring. This is a simple office procedure; cause only a minimal discomfort post operatively. The procedure often takes less than 60 minutes, usually require no recovery period.
Sleep Apnea Treatment Thailand is currently available to those who seek a cure for their sleeping disorder. At Urban Beauty Thailand we can provide you with all information you need about these life-saving therapies. We believe that it is our responsibility to be a partner in your journey toward a cure. No one should have to suffer with their illness alone.
- Our purpose in life is to be the helping hand that leads you to the answer you’re looking for.
- By working directly with the top doctors who are serving for decades and currently providing Sleep Apnea Treatment, we can help you find the therapy that is right for you.
At Urban Beauty Thailand, we are committed in providing exceptional value for our patients. This means not only attractive and affordable pricing, but also a dedication to excellent results for our diabetes patients. Our doctors are highly-trained, board-certified plastic surgeons by the American Board of Plastic Surgery who have decades of combined experience performing Sleep Apnea Treatment . The Urban Beauty Thailand doctor’s team is highly-trained for several years not counting the doctor’s experience for 29 years that made them to the top and known for the Stem Cell Treatment.
The Sleep Apnea Treatment in Thailand is available in Bangkok providing you with the best doctor, latest equipment, and services that would meet your expectation and satisfaction.
The Urban Beauty Thailand will help you achieve your goals in life. The prices of the Urban Beauty Thailand are upfront and have a 100% satisfaction rate which means that they are professionals and experts giving world class services. For more information about Urban Beauty Thailand and Sleep Apnea Treatment in Thailand, you may contact US at firstname.lastname@example.org Contact us at www.urbanbeautythailand.com or +66(0)86 376 4826/086 655 2462 for voice call, WhatsApp, Viber, WeChat, Tango & Line chat.