Tummy Tuck in Bangkok and Phuket VS BodyTite Liposuction Fat Removal & Skin Tightening
Mommy Tummy VS Body Tite
IT’S a side effect common to many mothers after giving birth and it seems no amount of exercise or dieting can banish the “mummy tummy”.
Unlike a conventional tummy-tuck, an invasive operation under general anesthetic that requires several days in hospital and leaves a long abdominal scar,
- Bodytite is carried out both under local or general anesthesia upon patient comfortable with minimal scarring.
- The procedure take around 2-3 hours,the next day and back running a week later.
- Using radio frequencies, Bodytite heats beneath the skin to just above body temperature and melts away excess body fat.
- Crucially, it also shrinks collagen fibres, so your skin naturally tightens Attractive, slim and athletic, “When you’re younger, your skin is different and things snap back.
- During pregnancy the abdominal have to stretch enormously. And, as women age, it becomes harder for their bodies to regain shape.
- “Losing your figure can be devastating for a woman and being able to do something to change or correct that makes them feel positive.”
- Already popular in America and Canada, Bodytite is also useful for people who have excess skin after weight loss.
- For men it can banish love handles and man-boobs and women can also target hips and saggy arms – those impossible-to shift bingo wings.
- But for people with dramatic excess skin, for instance anyone who has undergone gastric banding and lost stones of weight, a tummy tuck remains the best option, although Bodytite can be used at the same time to tighten the skin.
“The main effect was tightening skin and it’s been a dramatic improvement.”
- Unlike a major tummy tuck that involves an incision from hip to hip and removes a swathe of skin and fat,
- Bodytite uses two tiny incision points, one in the belly button and another near the bikini line.
- A liposuction probe is then inserted under the skin and communicates with the radio frequency device above the area being done. Few hours afterwards and wear a compression garment for a week or upon your desire.
- Cost is clearly a consideration, and average size is 160,000baht/appx$5,333usd for the whole abdomen including upper, lower abdominal and waistline, it may be cheaper and more effective than joining a gym in the quest for that perfect body shape.
- The risks involved are less than a tummy tuck and increasingly this type of cosmetic work is undertaken by professional women who are managing their image.
Tummy Tuck in Bangkok, Phuket Thailand
- Tummy tuck, also known by the term “abdominoplasty”, is a minimally invasive procedure recommended for the correction of a sagging and loose abdomen.
- It involves getting rid of excess fat and firming up the abdominal muscles. bodySCULPT®, a well- known plastic surgery practice, offers customized and safe tummy tuck treatment at its sophisticated surgical center in Thailand.
- BodyTite™ is a sophisticated device using patented radiofrequency assisted liposuction (RFAL) technology for effective body contouring and significant skin contraction.
- BodyTite™ is a new innovative technique that bodySCULPT® is bringing to it’s patients.
- The plastic surgeons at bodySCULPT® are not just qualified and experienced; they also possess an eye for detail and aesthetics, and are friendly and dedicated to the job at hand.
- After examining you and collecting details about your medical history and the aesthetic outcomes you desire, they would determine whether you are a suitable candidate for the abdominoplasty.
- If you are, they would brief you on the possible risks and complications and clear your doubts so that you have no unnecessary worries.
Get in Touch with Urban Beauty Thailand’s Team
To find out more about the tummy tuck procedure at bodySCULPT®, speak to our customer care executive on send an email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Urban Beauty Thailand, we will not only set you up with our best surgeons team, we will also assist you in any way we can when it comes to finding accommodation.
Thanks to our contacts in various Thai cities, we can secure discounted prices for you in luxury accommodation. And unlike other companies in the region, all our prices are upfront.
When you book with us, there are no hidden fees or charges as you will pay directly to hospital, what you see is what you get!