Injection, Filling, Implants Thailand – Cosmetic Surgery Thailand
Injection, Filling, Implants Thailand
Fillers, Aquamid, Injections and implants: Wrinkle Treatment…Rejuvenate your appearance with dermal filler injections Thailand
How do we form facial wrinkles?
- The main cause of facial wrinkles is the repetitive movement of the muscle underneath the skin.
- Sun damage and smoking can speed up the process of wrinkle formation.
- Wrinkles develop as we get older because natural substances such as collagen (the major structural protein in the skin), elastin (the protein that causes tissue to stretch) and hyaluronic acid (which gives skin volume), which provide the skin with structure and volume decrease with age
- Hylaform® and Collagen® injections are temporary, lasting only a few months. Temporary filling substances need to be regularly repeated. …
Filling Techniques for Deep Wrinkles and Grooves Injectable Fillers
The primary reason for considering Injectable Fillers Therapy is the desire to look as young as you feel. Collagen and hyaluronanic acid are the building blocks of your skin. As you age the years of laughing, smiling, talking, and tanning inevitably crease your skin. Over time, the amount of collagen and hyaluronanic acid your body produces will diminish. These factors can leave you with wrinkles and lines. Injected under the surface of skin, they effectively restore the natural youthful-looking contours of your face, smoothing wrinkles and filling lines. Frown lines, tear trough, acne scars, cheek depression, oral commissaries, forehead, crowfeet, nasolabial and lips can be treated. The result of your treatment will be evident immediately.
Patients with the following conditions are advised to avoid injectable fillers:
- Prone to chronic infections
- Prone to severe allergic reactions
- Pregnant or breast feeding
- Active cold sores
- Taking cortisone
- Taking non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Taking anti-coagulant
- Medication Risks and side effects
The treated area can become redness, lumpy, bruise and swelling but will disappear within 1 week after the injection. During the first two days, the needle marks will settle and disappear.
After Injectable Fillers Therapy care
- For the first 24 hours, in general leave the area alone, do not touch the injection site, and apply make-up. Stop exercise vigorously, expose to extreme heat or cold.
- For the first week, you should avoid all activities that can increase lines and wrinkles on your face. Keep your face as still as possible to allow the filler to absorb as evenly as possible. Try to sleep on your back so that the skin on your face will drape evenly.
- If your lips have been treated, you should avoid pursing your lips. You should therefore avoid using drinking straws.
- Anti-wrinkle injections 30 Minute Face Lift
- Muscle relaxing injections
- Hyperthyroidism (sweat reduction treatment)
- Dermal Fillers
- Hyaluronic Acid Fillers
- Mini Liquid Face Lift
- Fat Graft, Fat Transfer, Lipofilling Platelet Rich Plasma PRP
- Eyes, Nose, Cheeks, Chin, Neck, Hands
- Lip Enhancement
What to choose?
Preparing for your Filler, Injection, Implants in Thailand:
- Take a few moments to review your desired outcome to make sure that you and our plastic surgeon are on the same page.
- Our Surgeon will give instruction about surgery before operation.
- When you book with us, there are no hidden fees or charges.
Ready to discuss with one of our beauty experts? Contact us at email@example.com or www.urbanbeautythailand.com or +66(0)86 376 4826/086 655 2462 for voice call, WhatsApp, Viber, WeChat, Tango & Line chat.