Upper Eyelid Fat Surgery in Thailand: Blepharoplasty – Cosmetic Surgery Thailand
Upper Eyelid Fat Surgery in Thailand: Blepharoplasty, How to Remove
Info On What to Expect & How To Remove
Some people consider upper eyelid surgery called blepharoplasty for several reasons. The primary reason is the attempt to correct the sagging eyelids caused by ageing or caused by hereditary predisposition.
It sometimes affects the younger generation, and unless this condition has interfered with the vision of the individual, there is no such operation needed. For some, they undergo blepharoplasty for cosmetic purposes to create a more pronounced eyelid crease and to form a better shape. However, sagging upper eyelids can become a medical emergency to others so prompt attention is needed.
Blepharoplasty Upper Eyelid Surgery Thailand
Blepharoplasty Upper Eyelid Surgery Thailand is a popular operation in the country to surgical remove excessive or protruding orbital fat that is creating a double fold on the upper eyelids.
Before the Operation
- Two weeks before the operation, you are expected to quit smoking and alcohol drinking.
- You must also stop taking Aspirin and other anti-inflammatory drugs if you do because they can interfere with blood clotting formation and lead to too much bleeding.
- You must take a light meal or a bottle of soft drink before going to the clinic.
During the Operation
- On the very day of the procedure, you are expected to stay in the clinic or hospital for 2-4 hours and you will be under observation for another hour until stable.
- The surgeon initiates an incision on the upper eyelid along its natural fold. Then, the excess or protruding skin, muscle, and fats are removed.
- The surgeon normally removes the fat bulges from the inside of the eyelids known as transconjunctival without the skin being taken.
- The incision is then closed with tiny stitches. Sometimes, suturing surgeons just use adhesive or surgical tapes to enclose the incision.
- Minutes after the closure of the wound, you can expect to feel a tight sensation and mild discomfort on your eyes. But, it can be controlled with Tylenol or other prescription narcotics. The scars that appear after the incision are inconspicuous when they are already healed.
After the Operation
There are several reactions you expect your body to experience once the procedure has been done:
- You will experience swelling around the eyelids and tissues and sometimes, including the cheeks. There will also be lid residual swelling months after the operation but most swelling subsides within a week or two.
- There will be small amounts of blood-tinged fluid flowing from the incision area.
- The incision will first appear reddened and firm than the adjacent skin.
- It may take one year for the incised skin to fully recover and mature.You will also feel numbness of the skin around the affected area several months after the operation.
- But in time, the nerves will regenerate, the numbness will vanish, and the swelling will eventually subside.
- Upon awaking, you will feel dryness of the eyes, burning sensation during shampooing, and an occasional opacity of vision while reading.
- This is caused by the swelling, and early process of wound healing that will normally subside in a month or two.
MORE INFORMATION ON OUR FACE LIFTING PROCEDURE:
- FACELIFT, BROWN LIFT, FOREHEAD LIFT THAILAND
- FACELIFT TEMPLE LIFT THAILAND
- S-LIFT SHORT SCAR MINI FACELIFT SURGERY THAILAND
- MACS – FACELIFT SURGERY THAILAND
- MINI FACELIFT SURGERY THAILAND
- THREAD LIFT SURGERY THAILAND
- FACELIFT AND NECKLIFT SURGERY THAILAND
- FACELIFT MAKEOVER IN THAILAND
- FACELIFT, LASER, INJECTABLE: What to choose?
Combine Upper Eyelid Fat Surgery in Thailand or Blepharoplasty Thailand in Bangkok, Phuket with Botox, Fillers, Fat Transfer, Thread Lift & Ulthera or Laser all in the same trip for incredible results! Look Decade Younger after few days with Blepharoplasty Thailand @ Urban Beauty Thailand. Best Results, Best Price Blepharoplasty Bangkok, Thailand